Groups

laptop

Hello

I'm looking for a laptop for around £350, and was wondering whether there was any advice as I'm a bit useless at technology.

thanks for the help

5 Comments

Hi what sort of tasks are you looking to preform with the laptop?

I can get one in the sales for about £200.. happy to let you have it for £350

Seriously you need to know a little what ur after..
    Do you want a 10" with touch screen or a 17" with full sized keyboard.. what will it be used for..

once you have this info you can use the search function on a website to find something suitable within your budget

​Not very helpful. Op already stated a lack of technical knowledge and is seeking advice.

Original Poster

Basically simple tasks like watching netflix, working on word/excel and just browsing the internet really. Like I said I'm just not really sure what to look for

asdfrewq

Basically simple tasks like watching netflix, working on word/excel and … Basically simple tasks like watching netflix, working on word/excel and just browsing the internet really. Like I said I'm just not really sure what to look for

​If thats pretty much all you willl be doing,personally i would get a tablet for ease of use lighter and more portable.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. What laptop?33
      2. Car MOT34
      3. House buyer survey?22
      4. best place for fishing tackle?33

See more discussions