Laptop

Found 21st Jan
I have brought a Dell inspiron 7373 from Curry's and I need to know if its worth the money or if I can find something better for a similar price? I brought it for £858.

Laptop Spec:

Weight1.45 kg
PowerBattery type 6-cell Lithium-ion
Battery life Up to 8 hours
Features
Camera- Infrared camera
- Compatible with Windows Hello
MicrophoneYes
Mouse / trackpadMulti-touch trackpad
KeyboardFull-size backlit
keyboardSecurity featuresNoble lock
Media
Optical disc drive No
Memory card readerSD memory card reader
Connectivity
Wireless- Intel® Dual Band Wireless-AC 7265
- 2x2
- Up to 847 MbpsEthernetNoBluetoothBluetooth 4.2USB- USB Type-C x 1
- USB 3.1 x 2Video interfaceHDMI 2.0 x 1Audio interface3.5 mm jack
Sound
SoundMaxxAudio Pro by Waves
SpeakersStereo speakers
Overview
Type2 in 1Operating systemWindows 10 (64-bit)
Touchscreen10-point touchscreen
Screen size13.3"
Screen typeLCDResolution1920 x 1080
SpecificationProcessor- Intel® Core™ i7-8550U Processor
- Quad-core
- 1.80 GHz / 4.0 GHz (Turbo Boost)
- 8 MB cacheRAM8 GB DDR4 (2400 MHz) (16 GB maximum installable RAM)
Storage256 GB SSD
Community Updates
Ask
17 Comments
Your asking after buying the lappy... strange !
Original Poster
steve.t26 m ago

Your asking after buying the lappy... strange !

Haha i had to buy it over the weekend for the 10% off deal. It was originally 949. But I'm debating whether to return it or not. Its still in the box & i had a £950 voucher to spend.
I read reviews about the battery only lasting 3 hours.
There must be something making it expensive. What graphics card does it have?
Edited by: "MIDURIX" 21st Jan
Original Poster
MIDURIX31 m ago

There must be something making it expensive. What graphics card does it …There must be something making it expensive. What graphics card does it have?

This?
Graphics adapter: intel UHD graphics 620
Edited by: "sazal" 21st Jan
You can find a much better laptop for that price range.
Original Poster
BailOut21 m ago

I only have currys to choose from? Can you suggest me another laptop?
sazal1 h, 46 m ago

I only have currys to choose from? Can you suggest me another laptop?

Max is 950, right?
Are you using the laptop for gaming?
Original Poster
Total was 1100 but that included 3 year warranty with knowhow, occasional gaming. I use my ps4 more. I want something similar to this but with a better battery life.
Well, the Intel UHD graphics 620 is not good for gaming at all. You'll need a laptop with a dedicated GPU.
sazal47 m ago

Total was 1100 but that included 3 year warranty with knowhow, occasional …Total was 1100 but that included 3 year warranty with knowhow, occasional gaming. I use my ps4 more. I want something similar to this but with a better battery life.

You have paid way over the odds.
Original Poster
So you think the only thing letting it down is the price and the graphics card?
So if the laptop was for around £650 would it be worth it?
Original Poster
BailOut21st Jan

MIDURIX21st Jan

You have paid way over the odds.

Hello again,
what do you think of this laptop?
laptopsdirect.co.uk/del…asp

I found it on offer for £750, should I take the plunge? Thoughts please
sazal51 m ago

Hello again,what do you think of this laptop? …Hello again,what do you think of this laptop? https://www.laptopsdirect.co.uk/dell-xps-core-i7-7500u-8gb-256gb-ssd-13.3-inch-windows-10-touchscreen-lapto-wmgm0/version.aspI found it on offer for £750, should I take the plunge? Thoughts please

I honestly have no idea. It's a pretty basic spec which you would find for £200 less, but the build quality, screen might be good. What made you pick that one? There have been some great laptop deals on this site recently including some Dell ones.
Original Poster
MIDURIX15 m ago

I honestly have no idea. It's a pretty basic spec which you would find for …I honestly have no idea. It's a pretty basic spec which you would find for £200 less, but the build quality, screen might be good. What made you pick that one? There have been some great laptop deals on this site recently including some Dell ones.

It's really light nearly 1kg, small 13inch, has am ssd, very long battery life and is priced at 1300 at most places so I thought for 750 from Amazon warehouse would be a good price?
The touch screen and qhd screen are just extras. But I would have preferred a 8th generation rather than a 7th which this was.
sazal1 h, 7 m ago

Hello again,what do you think of this laptop? …Hello again,what do you think of this laptop? https://www.laptopsdirect.co.uk/dell-xps-core-i7-7500u-8gb-256gb-ssd-13.3-inch-windows-10-touchscreen-lapto-wmgm0/version.aspI found it on offer for £750, should I take the plunge? Thoughts please

thought you could only get it from currys?
Original Poster
I already brought the 7373 dell from currys I had to use a gift card. I got to lazy to return it and couldn't find much Else at the time
But this is for my husband.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants