Laptop

Posted 24th Mar
I need an opinion on a laptop to buy. i am buying one but not quite sure on what to get. budget is around 1k. thanks
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

6 Comments
It's just my preference....i bought my laptop from Gearbest (Chinese) for about £700 and paid for express delivery (came in 3 days). It was topnotch with full top spec.
I think more specifics are required. What's the laptop for CAD technician, video editing, games ect? What's the usage scenario?
mogsog24/03/2020 23:57

I think more specifics are required. What's the laptop for CAD technician, …I think more specifics are required. What's the laptop for CAD technician, video editing, games ect? What's the usage scenario?

Just for daily usage. For the ms really. Nothing too special. Maybe enough to run sims lol
shahid3624/03/2020 21:16

It's just my preference....i bought my laptop from Gearbest (Chinese) for …It's just my preference....i bought my laptop from Gearbest (Chinese) for about £700 and paid for express delivery (came in 3 days). It was topnotch with full top spec.

You paid £700 to Gearbest?
fapb4824/03/2020 23:59

Just for daily usage. For the ms really. Nothing too special. Maybe enough …Just for daily usage. For the ms really. Nothing too special. Maybe enough to run sims lol

I would say you don't need to be dropping a grand on a laptop then. You could easily get something that could do what you need for £500 that would last years and years.

It's a really bad time to buy at the moment. It might be the worse time in human history to be in the market for a laptop.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants