Groups

Laptop £500 help

Hi, I need some help picking a new laptop. My budget is £500 but prepared to go a bit higher for something good. I'm looking for
    15.4 inch screen
    webcam
    2gb ram minimum
    big hard drive

Not to bothered about a graphics card, got to be a resonable make. I like the HP but any advice or current good deals, would be appreciated.

Thanks

Ben

6 Comments

why spend 500 you can get that spec for 300 squids from dell

guerilla;2201016

why spend 500 you can get that spec for 300 squids from dell

yeah def agree. have a look at the inspiron 1525 or the vostro 1510, im sure you would be able to spec one up to your requirements for a reasonable price

have a look ]here

the vostro 1510 deal by emasu would be perfect, you could increase the hdd size if you really felt the need
    ]
    LINK TO DEAL

Original Poster

The 1525 was the one I like because it looks good and after all theres no point in a cheap laptop if you dont like it. HAs anyone got one of these, I really wont one now.

Thanks by the way for everyones help so far, will give you rep when i figure out how.

i dont have one (got an m1330) but have seen pretty good reviews for it all over the place.

heres one from a good review site, fairly detailed review as well

]http//ww…/p1
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Can't delete friends on Xbox 360 or accept any friend requests, anyone know…33
      2. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?1118
      3. Sad news about Barcelona26113
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764188

See more discussions