Groups
  1. Ask
  2. Laptop
10 Comments

Banned

buy a mac

Original Poster

Do they do Sony Macs now? :roll:

I'd avoid Sony laptops unless you find an incredible deal (unlikely), they're almost always way overpriced for the spec.

How about a nice Dell, £180 off plus another %10 off with code Q3TCG81H5P8?BM ! :whistling:.

configure.euro.dell.com/del…uy3

Or this HP (use the jan20 code for £20 off) -

dixons.co.uk/mar…554

HI,

I agree, forget Sony, I would get a Fujitsu, HP or Tosh instead, go for the best deal!

Original Poster

:x

So nobody can suggest a decent Sony laptop in that price range. I'm after something that looks a bit different not like a dell that look boring. Its just personal preferance thats all.

Also I would prefer a 15" screen as its easier to carry around the world.

this has a decent spec and blu ray

]http//ww…tml

Original Poster

Thanks thats a good find!

C1arky;1428388

:xSo nobody can suggest a decent Sony laptop in that price range. I'm … :xSo nobody can suggest a decent Sony laptop in that price range. I'm after something that looks a bit different not like a dell that look boring. Its just personal preferance thats all.Also I would prefer a 15" screen as its easier to carry around the world.

Looking at this myself

simplyhp.co.uk/pro…3EA

chris_b;1428645

this has a decent spec and blu … this has a decent spec and blu ray]http://www.play.com/PC/PCs/4-/3523150/Sony-Vaio-FZ21M-Core-2-Duo-T7250-2GHz-2GB-200GB-15-4-Blu-Ray-Vista-Home-Premium-Laptop-Notebook/Product.html

NICE!

danby jason;1427938

buy a mac

thats the correct answer!!!!!!:p
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would35145
    2. UBER can be a waste of money1223
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769252
    4. The HUKD Wuntu code sharing thread! (Three Mobile)94190

See more discussions