Expired

Laptop - 64-bit Windows - More than 4GB - Best Price

7 replies
Found 11th Aug 2009
Please suggest ways to create a laptop with 64-bit OS and more than 4GB RAM.

7 Comments

Can you elaborate the question a little? Why do you want more than 4GB of RAM?

Jakg;5994969

Can you elaborate the question a little? Why do you want more than 4GB of … Can you elaborate the question a little? Why do you want more than 4GB of RAM?

He wont be able to answer. Why the hell would you want or need more than 4gb ram for a laptop.

Original Poster

stiffnuts;5995197

He wont be able to answer. Why the hell would you want or need more than … He wont be able to answer. Why the hell would you want or need more than 4gb ram for a laptop.

Actually, I want to be able to run multiple applications, do video editing and 'future proof' the laptop. Therefore, a 64-bit OS and more than 4GB will be useful.

you dont need to create anything to use 64bit OS, you just buy and install it lol, and as for 4GB Ram, simplest option is buy a laptop which either has that amount or supports that amount

whataboutme;5995808

Actually, I want to be able to run multiple applications, do video … Actually, I want to be able to run multiple applications, do video editing and 'future proof' the laptop. Therefore, a 64-bit OS and more than 4GB will be useful.

:giggle::giggle::giggle:

Best off go with a laptop with/or that supports 4GB of DDR3 memory.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…18216630
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769250
    3. The HUKD home for Star Trek: Discovery2484
    4. Marks & Spencer Credit Receipt?11

See more discussions