Groups
    EXPIRED

Laptop

Best laptop, wanting 4gb ram not to bothered on size of hdd. Have arround £400 to spend on it.
    Thanks Frankie.

2 Comments

whatsThePoint;8210553

Do you have a reason for needing 4gb ram, which can't be fully used … Do you have a reason for needing 4gb ram, which can't be fully used unless you have a 64bit OS

well said, people seem to be obsessed with 4gb or more of ram.

unless you have a 64bit OS, are doing music or video editing, or even something like autocad, you'd not get close to using 4gb.
    go for a more powerful cpu not more ram, thats when you'll see the difference in speed and power

Original Poster

slackrat77;8210731

well said, people seem to be obsessed with 4gb or more of ram.unless you … well said, people seem to be obsessed with 4gb or more of ram.unless you have a 64bit OS, are doing music or video editing, or even something like autocad, you'd not get close to using 4gb.go for a more powerful cpu not more ram, thats when you'll see the difference in speed and power

I was actually looking for 64bit os, but yes i was wanting to run photoshop cs4 onit as my sister does art and she needs to use it.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767378
      2. U.S. bombers fly off North Korea's coast in show of force1218
      3. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would2467
      4. Whoops SNP...Grenfell style cladding all over Glasgow817

See more discussions