Found 20th May 2010
Im after a decent laptop for around £400,want a 15 inch screen at least, must have good spec and reliable.

Anyone see anything good let us know,

Cheers
Will

1. Ask
  2. Laptop
Groups
  1. Ask
  2. Laptop
8 Comments

I have a 17" Advent for sale ill PM you the spec if you want i'm only after about 200 its about 9months old...I go hold of one of those Sony £129 Netbooks the other day so don't need it anymore!!

I am selling a HP Laptop, 15.6" HD screen, less than 6 months old complete with 6 months warranty remaining.

Looking for offers in region of £300

Very reliable as it HP, claasy look, also has one of the best keyboards currently on the market

Original Poster

Sorry but im after a new one. Is this any good?

ebuyer.com/pro…603

get a dell 1545 with a i3 or i5 they are the best for that price

Tons available for that sort of price brand new. do a Froogle search.

will1407;8653300

Sorry but im after a new one. Is this any … Sorry but im after a new one. Is this any good?http://www.ebuyer.com/product/186603

Yeah its spot on, its the same one I am selling. Had mine 6 months but need i7 as need brute speed and lots of raw power for new project.

This is a decent laptop, used a few times but benchmarked and results quite good in comparison.

Plus its a HP and I am a huge HP fan.

stefone;8657125

Yeah its spot on, its the same one I am selling. Had mine 6 months but … Yeah its spot on, its the same one I am selling. Had mine 6 months but need i7 as need brute speed and lots of raw power for new project.This is a decent laptop, used a few times but benchmarked and results quite good in comparison.Plus its a HP and I am a huge HP fan.

The one he linked to is a fair bit better than yours (better CPU, double the RAM, double the HDD space).

Original Poster

Thanks for the help, I went for the compaq and I'm well impressed for the money.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Invisalign dental braces in London22
    2. Whey protien629
    3. Gearbest: Order - Nowhere to be seen...811
    4. Rugged Android Phone/Tablet68

See more discussions