2048MB 533MHz Dual Channel DDR2 SDRAM [2x1024
    120GB (5400rpm) SATA Hard Drive
    256MB ATI ® Radeon® Xpress 1150 HyperMemory™
    Fixed Internal 8X DVD+/-RW Drive including Software
    6 cell Lithium-Ion Battery (53 Whr)

£481 is this a good deal

8 Comments

Not bad at all, I'm presuming its new?

It can't be new with a 90day collect and return on it...

Personally I'd never by a laptop without at least 12months guarantee, even the good ones die young sometimes.

Original Poster

its new but £522 with a years garuntee

id pay the extra couple of quid, for the guarantee!

90 day on a laptop is ludicrous, where's that from? There's no way you should be settling for less that 12 months because if something goes wrong it'll cost you a fortune to fix.

Original Poster

megalomaniac

90 day on a laptop is ludicrous, where's that from? There's no way you … 90 day on a laptop is ludicrous, where's that from? There's no way you should be settling for less that 12 months because if something goes wrong it'll cost you a fortune to fix.

from dell

You really should be looking at 12 months as a minimum unless you can fix any problems yourself. There is just so much in a PC that can go wrong, and non of it is cheap to fix.

Maybe I'm wrong, but I always thought 12months warranty was a legally imposed minimum on consumer electronics in this country. Is it an import or a business deal or something like that?

With the small difference I would suggest you go for the 12 month warranty, its worth it for the piece of mind.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Apples new update610
      2. Any PS4 News Here29313799
      3. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITHOUT* A VPN (Virtual Private Netwo…1841335
      4. Toys R Us may soon be Toys No More - USA possibly filing for Bankruptcy2425

See more discussions