Laptop advice

Found 29th Mar
Missed out on JL laptop, any comments on this spec please

2917844.jpg
Community Updates
AskLaptop
6 Comments
I would definitely recommend a ssd instead of a hdd. Also a higher resolution would be nice. But it depends on your budget I guess. Is there a specific model you are looking out for?
sazal12 m ago

I would definitely recommend a ssd instead of a hdd. Also a higher …I would definitely recommend a ssd instead of a hdd. Also a higher resolution would be nice. But it depends on your budget I guess. Is there a specific model you are looking out for?

Thanks, not really something around 300/350. Just browsing, emailing, and docs, no gaming.
You're lucky you missed out on it, you can buy better.
RiverDragon841 m ago

You're lucky you missed out on it, you can buy better.

Really, I’m very interested to know where could I better than the JL laptop for £309. The spec shown is £279.
dewcal5 h, 42 m ago

Really, I’m very interested to know where could I better than the JL l …Really, I’m very interested to know where could I better than the JL laptop for £309. The spec shown is £279.

The JL laptop was a great deal. For the price you will struggle to find a better new machine anywhere.
SSD
8GB Ram
I5 Processor
Full HD screen
Although I'm happy for @RiverDragon8 to prove me wrong
Edited by: "badger2609" 29th Mar
badger260914 h, 44 m ago

The JL laptop was a great deal. For the price you will struggle to find a …The JL laptop was a great deal. For the price you will struggle to find a better new machine anywhere.SSD8GB RamI5 ProcessorFull HD screenAlthough I'm happy for @RiverDragon8 to prove me wrong

I meant the above spec laptop with the AMD A9 CPU, you can buy better for £279.
Edited by: "RiverDragon8" 30th Mar
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants