Laptop advice :-)

Posted 1st Jun 2020
Hello,

Looking for some advice on what laptop would be best.

Mainly going to be used for streaming but needs to be able to handle some fairly complex excel queries.

ideally touch screen and flip would also be nice.

No plans to do any gaming, purely a professional laptop .

Ideally no more than £1k
Community Updates
Ask
7 Comments
Does it have to be a laptop btw?

And steaming as in you streaming out or just watching stuff?
Edited by: "Jordan_Taylor" 1st Jun
Just watching stuff . and yes ideally laptop so i can go remote . visit clients etc .
michaelanderson101/06/2020 18:10

Just watching stuff . and yes ideally laptop so i can go remote . visit …Just watching stuff . and yes ideally laptop so i can go remote . visit clients etc .

Then sure 1k is more than enough, depends if you want something that'll do the job or something fancier e.g. Spending the full 1k
Jordan_Taylor01/06/2020 18:15

Then sure 1k is more than enough, depends if you want something that'll do …Then sure 1k is more than enough, depends if you want something that'll do the job or something fancier e.g. Spending the full 1k

i’d rather go over spec so don’t mind spending the full amount
You can pick up a good spec laptop for those needs for around £600 max. Many laptop deals posted here.
rimalpatel00701/06/2020 23:59

You can pick up a good spec laptop for those needs for around £600 max. …You can pick up a good spec laptop for those needs for around £600 max. Many laptop deals posted here.

But could get a better device if he wanted to pay the extra, like a spectre x360 hold their value, i sold one i had for four years for 55% of what i paid
I have just been looking at mac book pro 13 2020 vs Dell XPS 13 2020. Are these good laptops ? aware the original budget will now need to be higher .
Post a comment
@
    Text