Groups

Laptop Advice

So I'm thinking of getting myself a reasonably portable laptop for general use... except I wanna run cod 4 (only game I play)
    saveonlaptops.co.uk/Len…tml
    I want this kind of thing (I've got a USB disk drive so no optical drive isn't an issue)
    1) Firstly will those integrated graphics run cod 4 on low specs? It quite an old game...
    2) Any other suggestions?
    Thanks

2 Comments

I think to run COD 4 properly, you will need a decent graphics processor on your laptop. I dont think the integrated ones will handle this game well.

Generally all the laptops with dedicated gpu are slightly expensive than the plain ones. I think you are looking at a range of around 300/350ish for a decent laptop that can run games well.

Original Poster

afterthefuture

I think to run COD 4 properly, you will need a decent graphics processor … I think to run COD 4 properly, you will need a decent graphics processor on your laptop. I dont think the integrated ones will handle this game well.Generally all the laptops with dedicated gpu are slightly expensive than the plain ones. I think you are looking at a range of around 300/350ish for a decent laptop that can run games well.

Care to suggest any?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Whoops SNP...Grenfell style cladding all over Glasgow712
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767362
      3. U.S. bombers fly off North Korea's coast in show of force57
      4. Underrated/unappreciated movies.2838

See more discussions