laptop advise please help

Found 11th Jul 2017
hi,
MSI GE72 7RE (Apache Pro) 011UK 17.3 Inch Gaming Laptop (Black) - (Kabylake Core i7-7700HQ, 16 GB RAM, 128GB SSD, 1TB HDD, GTX 1050Ti, Windows 10)
I'm about to buy this laptop for £850 in very good condition? Is it a good laptop for the money?

1. Ask
  2. Laptop
Groups
  1. Ask
  2. Laptop
5 Comments

Spec is great but... there are similar deals around...

Original Poster

oversleep

Spec is great but... there are similar deals around...

for same amount of money please?

Where from? eBay but can you send the money to my Nigerian cousin, the grand prince?

Have you seen the laptop? looks pretty on the outside, could be knackered on the inside, over heated? overclocked and damaged CPU or GPU or BOTH!

Was it damaged when it fell off the back of the lorry? does it come with an invoice for insurance and warranty purposes? What happens if the original owner declares it stolen the day after you bought it, can you prove who you bought it from?

Checked the screen for damage, dead pixels? I know a seller on eBay or Gumtree would never lie about anything that might be broken. UK keyboard? Gets really annoying having to press three different keys to get a £ sign.

Just a few thoughts, sleep well won't you.

Original Poster

Thanks for your thoughts but its from amaozn warehouse deal which should be fine with those.
Considering that doss it good for the money?

Hardawan

for same amount of money please?

Slightly lower spec. But do you really need i7 for 1050ti? If it is yes, then I think the higher spec. is worth it then.

hotukdeals.com/dea…333
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions