Groups
    EXPIRED

Laptop again!

After quite a bit of research looking for a more of less 500 pound laptop, the best thing that I could find are the following. Which is your favourite?
    Both are ebuyer deals:

Samsung R510 Laptop, Core 2 Duo T6400 2.0GHz, 4GB (2x2GB ) RAM, 320GB HDD, 15.4 WXGA, DVD Supermulti, Webcam, 3in1 Card Reader, 6 Cell Battery, Black/red, Vista Home Premium. £500.

Acer Aspire 7535G Laptop, Turion ZM-82, 4GB RAM, 500GB HDD, 17.3" WXGA,ATI Mobility Radeon HD4570, DVDRW,Webcam, Vista Home Premium. £489.

Whats your opinion on these two? I need to improve my decision making skills!
    Rgrds

4 Comments

I know people who had Acer laptops and said it was ***, dies within 3years!!
    Why not wait for the latest window 7 rather than get vista home???

Well one is a 15.4" screen, and the other is 17.3" screen, so they are somewhat different.

That may not sound much, but on a laptop it can make a big difference to the weight, and also the ease of carrying it around.

You need to make a decision about whether you want a 15.4" screen, with the ability to carry it around a lot, or a 17" screen, if it is going to be fixed on a desk most of the time.

I've been looking for a laptop less than £500 also. Today I finally settled on this one.

laptopsdirect.co.uk/asp…ge=

However this one was closely in the running aswell
    laptopsdirect.co.uk/Sam…asp

Really depends what you're after but thought I would throw these into the mix for you to look at. Both I found to have pretty decent reviews.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Magazine competitions - Issue 39 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk55
      2. Win 1 of 3 x £1000 Selfridges vouchers with Virgin Trains109
      3. Win a Free minion usb stick1010
      4. totalev.com comp - win an electric car2121

See more discussions