Groups
    EXPIRED

Laptop around £400? 4gb RAM?

Like the title says, looking for a laptop for around £400, would like 4gb ram and a half decent graphics card, just for the mild gaming. Just wondering if anyone knew anything better than:
    ebuyer.com/pro…603
    Only problem is it has DDR2 Ram.
    Thanks in advance for any posts

4 Comments

try the samsung r530 from dixons,

i just bought an Acer AS5740 Laptop (Intel Core™ i5-430M, 3GB, 320GB, 15.6" Screen, Windows 7 Home Premium. with the £10 voucher and quidco it came to be around £500.

I'm on a very similar search. I'm not so bothered about gaming but want something that will be quick for day-to-day use and can handle multitasking easily. If it looks the part too then even better.

Some good prices on Compaq machines- particularly from Misco- but I am wary of the many negative reports on HP/Compaq machines. Dell had a promising option down to just under £400 but the price has gone up to around £430 including delivery now.

I can stretch the £400 budget slightly- would welcome advice from the tech-literate!

One of the options I am considering is the Samsung R530 (Pentium Dual Core 2.1Ghz, 4Gb RAM, 320 Gb HDD) for £416.68 delivered

amazon.co.uk/Sam…1-1

OK,final suggestion from me

dixons.co.uk/gbu…OO-[Laptops_LT]&mctag=gg_goog_7904&gclid=CLOajMyd1qACFaGX2AodMGwvsQ

Use code 5DIXON to get it for £407.55 + Quidco.

Not sure about the AMD processor?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Amazon spend £20 and get £5 extra11
      2. Virgin media sign up22
      3. Samsung Galaxy S622
      4. Samsung Galaxy S8 Deal £452 at Sky Mobile - Would it work ?11

See more discussions