Groups
    EXPIRED

Laptop around £500

Hi,

Could anybody recommend any good deals on laptop's around £500 or so? Mine current Inspiron 1501 no longer charges and is well past it!

Looking for good spec for the money, not bothered about looks, addon's etc.

Thanks!
    Matt

11 Comments

Original Poster

Forgot to mention, don't mind about the screen size, would consider most things.

hotukdeals.com/dea…719

Saw a great Dell deal posted but unfortunately its expired.

Original Poster

superger

Missus just bought this & loves it … Missus just bought this & loves it ....http://www.currys.co.uk/gbuk/packard-bell-easynote-tm97-gn-005uk-06605543-pdt.html

Cheers for the comment, was perhaps looking for a bit more of a saving. Anybody else?

Thanks,
    Matt

Banned

Matt`

Forgot to mention, don't mind about the screen size, would consider most … Forgot to mention, don't mind about the screen size, would consider most things.http://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/lenovo-ideapad-z560-laptop-intel-i3/788719Saw a great Dell deal posted but unfortunately its expired.

That laptop is instock. I just checked !

Original Poster

speedy1477

That laptop is instock. I just checked !

Cheers, I was looking more at the Dell deal though. Is that IdeaPad any good?

Thanks.

M1730?

4Gb ram 2.1Ghz processor nVidia 1Gb SLi second hand should be about £500

Original Poster

chaz1992

M1730?4Gb ram 2.1Ghz processor nVidia 1Gb SLi second hand should be about … M1730?4Gb ram 2.1Ghz processor nVidia 1Gb SLi second hand should be about £500

Sorry was only looking for a new laptop, not second hand. Cheers.

Hi there, i have a Red Samsung R530 and they are brilliant! see here for pics and info: amazon.co.uk/Sam…8-2

You can get them cheaper than on that website though..shop around x

Go for Samsung, Asus or IBM thinkpad

Can i be cheeky and hijack this thread, i'm looking for a laptop, round the 400 mark, like the look of an hp g62 or acer on special in pc world at the mo. Not going to be doing anything heavy duty with it.

Original Poster

spongebob

Can i be cheeky and hijack this thread, i'm looking for a laptop, round … Can i be cheeky and hijack this thread, i'm looking for a laptop, round the 400 mark, like the look of an hp g62 or acer on special in pc world at the mo. Not going to be doing anything heavy duty with it.

No problem, any other suggestions guys?

Thanks.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. How easy is it to get a refund from Halfords?815
      2. Help O2 wont repair my sony experia xz923
      3. How much would you pay for this chair?2228
      4. Washer Dryer11

See more discussions