Laptop battery replacement

Posted 10th Aug
Hi All,
I'm trying to find a replacement battery for my Lenovo E531, code L11M6Y01.

Can anybody recommend a good company to buy from. Most of the battery reviews on Amazon are at best average. Would prefer to pay between £30 - £40 if possible.

Thanks
Community Updates
Ask
8 Comments
Try GreenCell - Very good quality
Edited by: "Naxzst" 10th Aug
Quick google and can see Duracell direct do one should be a safe bet I reckon.

duracelldirect.co.uk/m/p…BwE
Thanks Naxzst, I'll check this brand out.
Thanks dickypreston, but when I check Duracell for my model it shows £118, unless i'm missing something, a bit more than I want to pay
dickypreston10/08/2020 18:32

Quick google and can see Duracell direct do one should be a safe bet I …Quick google and can see Duracell direct do one should be a safe bet I reckon.https://www.duracelldirect.co.uk/m/pno/dr3416a.html

Conversely it may be unsafe to use a supplier where its t&c flouts UK legislation.
AndyRoyd10/08/2020 19:30

Conversely it may be unsafe to use a supplier where its t&c flouts UK …Conversely it may be unsafe to use a supplier where its t&c flouts UK legislation.

Really? Always thought Duracell was a good brand..
dickypreston10/08/2020 20:15

Really? Always thought Duracell was a good brand..

That supplier is not the manufacturer. It is a company that pays a licence fee to use the brand name (and ignores elements of consumer legislation).
AndyRoyd10/08/2020 20:23

That supplier is not the manufacturer. It is a company that pays a licence …That supplier is not the manufacturer. It is a company that pays a licence fee to use the brand name (and ignores elements of consumer legislation).

Ah ok wow wasn’t aware ..

Just double checked saw the bottom of the website page, just goes to show shouldn’t trust a site just because it has a recognisable brand name.
Edited by: "dickypreston" 10th Aug
I typically buy laptop batteries through Battery Empire and never have any issues.
Post a comment
@
    Text