Groups
    EXPIRED

Laptop Battery Replacements

I have 2 laptops - an Acer and a Medion - both great wee lappys - however they both need replacement batteries and I cant believe the cost for genuine replacements.

Ebay - direct from China seem the cheapest - but I dont fancy some dodgy battery going bang in the night.

So - does anyone have a recommendation for a good quality reasonably priced battery supplier?

9 Comments

Dealextreme?

Original Poster

Benson's Bargain

Dealextreme?

Have you bought their batteries? - are they any good?

Also as the order is likley to be for over £18 -I dont want to get hit by customs.

dont bother with the cheap ones from china as the one i got was a load of rubbish-never worked and then you have to return trackable method to get your money back-£17 wasted

Banned

I bought mine from eBay I can't remember the sellers name but he also has a link to his website
    I bought a Dell battery for £15 & ive had no probs at all

Original Poster

1 for 1 against. There must be some reputable sellers out there - anyone?

have u tried amazon.co.uk

What;s the model number of your laptops ?

plumberman01

dont bother with the cheap ones from china as the one i got was a load of … dont bother with the cheap ones from china as the one i got was a load of rubbish-never worked and then you have to return trackable method to get your money back-£17 wasted

mmm. . . interesting as I bought a 9 cell battery (7 hour) from china for under £30 I have over a year with no problems

Original Poster

localguy8

have u tried amazon.co.uk

yes.
    halalways

What;s the model number of your laptops ?

The Acer is a 5633 - need to check the Medion
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Barcelona to Lloreta de mar01
      2. Best way to use Tesco club card vouchers?55
      3. Amsterdam Booking.com advice33
      4. Sportsmania.eu down. Any alternatives?2752

See more discussions