Groups

Laptop & broadband payg dongle advice

Help there are so many laptops on offer got around £400 to spend would like one for surfing shopping, playing DVDs games for the kids both under nine and homework would also like to be able to burn CDs and DVDs if possible at this price don't mind spending about £100 more if it's a really good laptop. I'd also like to advice on who's offering best deals re payg dongles. Sorry to ask so much but don't know too much about computer. Thanks for any advice x

5 Comments

payg dongles. the best is vodafone. It's £15 per 1GB of data but the credit never runs out. All the other networks do

Original Poster

Thanx just need to sort a laptop now LOL x

I would look at a dell on their site, or Tesco normally have a dell for £300 ish.

£500 should get you a really decent laptop

Original Poster

It's just I know nothing about computers only how to work one ie word excel etc but spec wise I know nothing so I'm weary of spending that much cash only to find out I've been done. So thought all the experts here could lead me in the right direction x

Perpita;7341635

It's just I know nothing about computers only how to work one ie word … It's just I know nothing about computers only how to work one ie word excel etc but spec wise I know nothing so I'm weary of spending that much cash only to find out I've been done. So thought all the experts here could lead me in the right direction x

Unfortunately I wouldn't know what is a good offer lol, but if you find a nice laptop you like then show us it here, I can tell you if it's worth the money. There are so many deals about and the specs are constantally updating, it's hard to keep an eye on what's the best deals.

I would look through the deals section and check the popular sites like dell, amazon, tesco.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Microsoft Gamescom - Possibly more free games / Project Scorpio711
      2. Find out how good your GP surgery is33
      3. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…6541246
      4. What do you feel like whinging about today?1917259

See more discussions