Groups
    EXPIRED

Laptop Budget Roughly £400

I need a laptop for a mate, preferably new, needs to be a max of £400 please help quick as He wants to either order it tonight or get it soon.

Thanks I 'm not a leech Ive post a lot of deals etc, so please help

Also I would prefer it to be Intel Processor.

8 Comments

Original Poster

Already had a look at some of them but most of them are pretty crap, the Dell one I was half interested you can't get it for that price.

fmgod;6498205

Already had a look at some of them but most of them are pretty crap, the … Already had a look at some of them but most of them are pretty crap, the Dell one I was half interested you can't get it for that price.

Been after a new one 4 me and u need to go just
    above £400 perhaps?

hotukdeals.com/ite…43/

Original Poster

It isn't that price, nobody can get it for £429, don't know why it is hot, the cheapest it is 455.

fmgod;6498277

It isn't that price, nobody can get it for £429, don't know why it is … It isn't that price, nobody can get it for £429, don't know why it is hot, the cheapest it is 455.

Your right. Maybe Quidco was taken off when it
    shouldn't be.
    i have decided to wait for win 7 ( i think!! )

Original Poster

the acer aspire 5536 at pc world with win 7 upgrade for 380's quite decent although its amd and acer, arggh

acording to tonights "Gadget Show" the best laptop for under £400 is the Samsung R519 - 15.6"W Pentium Dual-Core 2.16GHz 2GB 250GB DVDRW WiFi Card reader Webcam VHP
    Here redstore.com/SAM…388 for £ 345.85 (£ 397.73 inc VAT)

A little over your rough budget & a AMD processer, but a great laptop all the same, with specs to be proud of at that price!!!

ebuyer.com/pro…536

Go for it I say!

;-)
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. MSE collective energy deal coming to an end Autumn22
      2. how to record on line webinar or video from wesbite11
      3. Ripped off by GearBest, VERY ANGRY!1111
      4. Virgin Media phone/TV/internet contract cancelation11

See more discussions