EXPIRED

Laptop chargers (BEST PLACE TO BUY FROM) universal laptop chargers

Banned
Hi there HUKD'ers im looking to buy universal laptop chargers, but not cheap china tat, like from deal extreme or maplins, - I require about 10 but dont want to pay over the odds, about £12 max, anybody know where I could get these?

Help much appretiated, I will give rep to all who help me, in my quest, thanks

9 Comments

best place would to look is pcworld, find the one you need then copy the model into google find it cheaper else where

Predikuesi;4333501

]Try Maplin

Hi there HUKD'ers im looking to buy universal laptop chargers, but not … Hi there HUKD'ers im looking to buy universal laptop chargers, but not cheap china tat, like from deal extreme or maplins

hi there, if you go to pc world. the chargers are about £60 lol. If you go on ebay, you should be able to buy the original charger for about £15. the maplin ones are like bricks with leads sticking out of them.

what make is it btw?

i ave a spare vaio one lying about here somewhere. . .

Original Poster Banned

aircanman;4333594

hi there, if you go to pc world. the chargers are about £60 lol. If you … hi there, if you go to pc world. the chargers are about £60 lol. If you go on ebay, you should be able to buy the original charger for about £15. the maplin ones are like bricks with leads sticking out of them.what make is it btw? i ave a spare vaio one lying about here somewhere. . .

Hi mate, we need universal one's they're for business use. (oursupplier has them but for £29.99 & they aint worth it).
Most on ebay are china rubbish, trying to avoid this if possible.

sadiebabes;4333535

LOL. That's what happens when you speed read:oops:

Predikuesi;4333626

LOL. That's what happens when you speed read:oops:

hehe :-D I did exactly the same thing the other night, lol xx

dvhendo;4333612

Hi mate, we need universal one's they're for business use. (oursupplier … Hi mate, we need universal one's they're for business use. (oursupplier has them but for £29.99 & they aint worth it).Most on ebay are china rubbish, trying to avoid this if possible.

i missed the universal bit.

I dont think you will get universal ones for that cheap tho.

not good ones anyhoo!

Original Poster Banned

aircanman;4333708

i missed the universal bit. I dont think you will get universal ones for … i missed the universal bit. I dont think you will get universal ones for that cheap tho. not good ones anyhoo!

we paid a wholesale price of £5 a pop, and they did just that, all the capacitors & switch mode power boxes inside them went pop, well 7 out of the 10 we bought.

Cheap chinese rubbish.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. American Road Trip11
    2. Iptv810
    3. Parcel2go - missing parcel to italy33
    4. Random messages from a Mod called CUZZY33

See more discussions