Groups
    EXPIRED

Laptop deal needed!

Hello all!

I'm in need of a cheap but decent laptop for my other halfs birthday, i'm looking at stuff around £300 upwards really. I;ve seen alot of offers on laptops the few months on here and lots of dell ones etc, but get a bit confused when people start arguing about processors etc!

All this laptop needs to be used for is Itunes, photos and web browsing (having word & excel would be nice too instead of works!), so no gaming or anything too harsh! i would say a hard drive of 80gig minimum and dont really wanna go below 1gb of ram.

So if anyone knows of any good deals please reply!

Thanks

5 Comments

hotukdeals.com/for…top

I still stand by the vostro, im using mine at the moment, its an amazing laptop for the price. I think its gone up by £50 now, upgrade the processor to the athlon for £35 and upgrade the battery to 9 cell and et voila you have a 'top of the range' laptop

Vostro has gone up?
    lol the Vostro 1700 I ordered on Thursday was £800+ before last weeks price drop.

Yeah, vat and shipping isnt free no more -sigh-

vat and shipping wasn;t free on vostro previously... that would of made my vostro £529, which was just never gonna happen lol
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Magazine competitions - Issue 39 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk11
      2. Win 1 of 3 x £1000 Selfridges vouchers with Virgin Trains98
      3. Win a safari adventure & claim a free Chicago Town pizza coupon33
      4. Win a Free minion usb stick88

See more discussions