Groups
    EXPIRED

Laptop Deals

Does anybody know of any good laptop deals at the moment. Preferably looking for something around the £200 mark (not easy I know!!)

Thanks

5 Comments

your best bet is a 'netbook' such as a dell 9 or acer aspire

the below is taken from a thread i just posted on 10 mins ago..

RickT;3928923

A quick search found this.. - cheap and fit for … A quick search found this.. - cheap and fit for purposehttp://direct.asda.com/Emachines-Dual-Core-Laptop/000584169,default,pd.htmlEmachines Dual Core LaptopSubtotal: £289.00DescriptionThis latest Emachines wireless notebook has been designed to combine the most popular and useful features with trusted technology. It is powered by a fast AMD Athlon™ 64 'dual core' processor and 1GB of RAM, it runs on Windows Vista Basic operating system, and it has a large 160gb hard drive for storing music, videos, photos and all your other documents. The integrated ATI Radeon technology makes video and graphics look great, and the integrated WIFI technology enables you to connect to internet hot spots around the country, as well as connecting 'wirelessly' to the internet from any room in your house, or even from the garden (wireless router required).The bright 14.1ins widescreen display is perfect for watching DVD movies and viewing multiple applications at once. The DVD-R/RW drive also allows you to burn music, video, photos and other content to DVDs or CDs using the CD/DVD making software that is supplied. It even burns onto high capacity dual layer DVD's. Listening to music and movie audio is enhanced by the notebook’s high-definition audio support with two built-in stereo speakers, headphone/speaker jack and microphone jack. Plus, there are three USB 2.0 ports which make it easy to connect popular peripherals and digital media devices, such as MP3 players, cameras and camcorders.The laptop comes with a fantastic software pack! Including:Adobe Reader for reading PDFsMicrosoft Works for letters, spreadsheets etc. NTI CD/DVD Maker and Corel WinDVD for DVD playback Microsoft Office Home and Student 2007 60 day trialNorton Anti Virus and Internet Security 60 day trialLaunch ManagerFull SpecificationSize Black Processor AMD Athlon 64 x 2 Dual Core Processor QL-60/QL62 (1MB Cache, 1.90/ GHz, DDR2 667 MHz 35 W) Operating System Microsoft Vista Home Basic Storage Capacity 160GB RAM (MB) 1GB Screen Size (inch) 14.1in Disc Drive is DVD-RW Dual Layer Graphics Shared Graphics Wireless Enabled Yes USB Port 3 Weight 3.8kg Speakers Included YesSubtotal: £289.00

Rick

i am selling mine acer aspire5315 7 months old mint condition was looking for £200 delivered!

Original Poster

Its for my mates daughter, i'll ask him and see what he says.

Thanks

hi there i have a asus Eee pc netbook in white used for a week only ideal for girl / woman comes with case to protect its as new no marks paid £270 for it selling for £200
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7271383
      2. Help Feed a Homeless Animal for Free1608651
      3. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047187
      4. I have 2 spare netflix slots and a spotify share.918

See more discussions