Groups
    EXPIRED

Laptop Deals/Advice

Hi

I'm after a laptop. Price upto £450. Would like a decent amount of RAM and a decent HDD size. Uses - mainly internet (so needs decent wireless), some gaming (mostly limited to football manager), and some streaming from internet.

I have seen:
    bestbuy.co.uk/pro…spx

and

comet.co.uk/p/L…410

but some hunting round the net seems to suggest that although they have i3 processors they do not have dedicated graphics capability which may be a problem in terms of the gaming side of things. Can anyone advise of an alternate laptop or if I have misunderstood the graphics side of things?

Thanks and have a great new year all

1 Comment

With games the determining factor is generally the graphics card - you can play most games without a too powerful processor or ram.
    This was posted earlier and providing you can wait/claim the cashback would easily handle all your needs. It is quite bulky though with a 17" screen. saveonlaptops.co.uk/Tos…tml

Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. love affairs1756
      2. Charles Wilson Voucher11
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767292
      4. Seems that Uber will NOT have it's London Licence Renewed by TFL - declarin…1629

See more discussions