Groups
    EXPIRED

Laptop for mum

My mums looking to buy a laptop.

She doesnt need anything special as her main usuage will be emailing and word processing. She wants at least a 15" screen and needs a few USB ports incase she cant get used to keyboard/mouse

Budget around 300-400 any advice/help will be really helpfull!

Thanks guys :thumbsup:

7 Comments

this is about as good as it gets within your pricerange.

hotukdeals.com/for…ell

Original Poster

Thanks currychops. Had a quick look around and dell seem to be the best bet. I've narrowed it down to 3 choices, could a very kind person please have a look at the 3 choices below and pick out the best one.

]
    option 1

]option 2

]option 3

Really appreciate all the help

sorry I thought you said £400 max cos the 6400 will be outside that budget...for what yor mum requires I would say go for the AMD dual core modelwait
    New Dell deals come out each Thursday so you may wish to wait a few days.

Original Poster

Yup but the 6400 comes down to £410.07 by removing the warrenty thing they stick on (goes for all the laptops infact)

posted simultaneously yes go for the 6400 deal

don't forget 4.5% quidco

Original Poster

Thanks curry, will speak it over with her! Rep given
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!553754
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767183
      3. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread423714460
      4. Do you have one of these 2.1 million 50p's selling for 20x its value?47

See more discussions