Groups

Laptop Help

Hi there.
    can anyone advise if this HP Spectre model is any good?

See above picture for specs...

Thanks

6 Comments

I wouldn't be able to advise but thought I'd let you know there's no picture or link included

Original Poster

Thanks. Dunno why picture isnt coming up. Specs are as follows:
    HP Spectre x360 Convertible
    13-4172na
    Core i7 - 6500U
    8 GB ram
    512 SSD
    2560 x 1440 pixels

merelee

Thanks. Dunno why picture isnt coming up. Specs are as follows:HP Spectre … Thanks. Dunno why picture isnt coming up. Specs are as follows:HP Spectre x360 Convertible13-4172naCore i7 - 6500U8 GB ram512 SSD2560 x 1440 pixels

A price would help to see whether it is worth what it costs or if there are better ones out there?

Original Poster

Price is not really the issue, just wondering if this is one of the better Spectre models out there as there are so many different models...

They're good laptops but you're paying a premium for the thin profile. Spec wise they're very capable but I wouldn't say they're gaming laptops so the question of if they're any good really depends on what you're expecting. If money is no object then there are better models.

Original Poster

japes

They're good laptops but you're paying a premium for the thin profile. … They're good laptops but you're paying a premium for the thin profile. Spec wise they're very capable but I wouldn't say they're gaming laptops so the question of if they're any good really depends on what you're expecting. If money is no object then there are better models.

​Thanks. So if a friend would be willing to sell me one for under £600, is that a good price?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Magazine competitions - Issue 39 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk88
      2. mail on sunday comp - win a £3,000 thomas cook gift e-card44
      3. WIN AN UNFORGETTABLE TRIP TO SAN FRANCISCO11
      4. LG G6 International [email protected] droidauthority22

See more discussions