Laptop help

Found 16th Nov 2017
Trying to get an idea of the ideal laptop for me, but given i dont know too much about the subject i need your help!

My needs are as follows;
Obvious everyday internet usage
Downloading and watching movies, series etc.
Light gaming
Editing of videos
Odd document usage

From what im aware im in need of hdd memory but i was thinking of getting ssd memory also. Battery isnt a huge issue for me (within reason) as id prefer a higher res screen. I like the idea of backlit keyboards as style and ease of usage are some what important for me. My budget is around 800 but could stretch further for the right laptop. Open to all laptop types (hybrid, 2in1 etc.) As long as it meets my needs.
Community Updates
Ask
3 Comments
From you requirements pretty much any laptop with a full hd, backlit keyboard with ssd would do because you haven't listed anything which requires a higher spec apart from light gaming. As far as light gaming is concerned you would want an nvidia 1050 graphics card at the minimum at around £800, 1050ti would be much better. 1060 would probably be over budget.
Would it be a big rise in budget to be able to edit in 4k? Any specific models youd reccomend to give me an idea?
Something like this currys.co.uk/gbu…tml

Your budget would be blown if you wanted to edit in 4K as you would need a desktop PC instead of a laptop
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions