Found 16th Dec 2008
Hiya

I'm looking to buy my girlfriend a laptop, just seen this on asda direct direct.asda.com/Ema…tml

Is it any good and is it worth the money?

Thanks

Neil

1. Misc
  2. Laptop
  3. PC
6 Comments

imo its a small screen and not a great make you can definatly do better for £300

this one is better value

ebuyer.com/pro…236

Original Poster

onlyme23;3782239

imo its a small screen and not a great make you can definatly do better … imo its a small screen and not a great make you can definatly do better for £300

Nice one pal, any links to anything better?

Neil

Agree with not getting the first one, but not because of the screen, I just would not buy E-Machine.

You cant go wrong with the one onlyme23 suggested as HP are normally rock solid.

However an even better spec with 3GB of RAM (and you want all the RAM you can get with Vista) is here:

laptopshop.co.uk/FUJ…htm

NOTE: It is a "refurbished" laptop, however this normally means it has been a "returned order" rather than anything being wrong and still comes with 12 month warranty.

Original Poster

Thanks for everyones help, i'll have a look around and see what there is. It doesn't have to been anything special, she'll only use it to play on facebook and download a few music files etc. I wanted to buy one of the cheap acer laptops on bargain crazy but was to late :x bargaincrazy.com/epa…303

it worked out at less then £190 with the discount code!!!

Neil

try this one mate it aint the highest spec but am sure she would have fun with it play.com/PC/…tml

Original Poster

badboybol;3783785

try this one mate it aint the highest spec but am sure she would have fun … try this one mate it aint the highest spec but am sure she would have fun with it http://www.play.com/PC/PCs/4-/7976887/Acer-Aspire-One-A150-BP-Intel-Atom-N270-1-6GHz-1GB-160GB-8-9-XP-Home-NetBook-White-Pink/Product.html

Thanks but i'd rather no go with a netbook, £280 for a 8,9" screen isn't want i want to go for, thanks anyway :thumbsup:

Neil
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Spotify family22
    2. Gala Bingo/Games. Deposit £5 get £40 cashback. Quidco - new Gala members11
    3. Has the amount of Apple fanboys increased on the site after the redesign?11
    4. Urgent help needed with travel agent56

See more discussions