Laptop Help

Found 29th Jan
Hi all,

Muddling through all the deals and confusing myself more than ever - so hoping for a bit of general advice / push in the right direction...

Had initially thought about a base unit, but on reflection, a laptop probably the better fit - though similarly, wouldn't mind having future upgrade options.

So... I'm basically after a new laptop to serve a dual purpose... 'nice to have' would be for some light gaming, but the bulk of it would be to allow for working from a home a bit more - kid on the way!

I do a lot of web development work, more down the code / data / analytics line, with a bit of image editing (no video) and lean heavily on Adobe CC tools (DW, PS) - would need to be non-Mac (to give remote login to office machine), so I don't think I'd need anything overly crazy spec-wise, but minimum requirement would be to be able to connect to two external monitors.

Probably looking at around the £1000 mark in total (inc. 1 or 2 extra screens - don't need high end for these), but anything less / more pragmatic, very much open to. Have a 'valid' NUS Extra card, in case that helps.

Anyways, thought worth a shot on here! Any help very much appreciated.

Thanks!
Community Updates
Ask
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants