Laptop help please

I need to know if this laptop sounds ok as i dont know too much about them

Fujitsu Siemens Amilo Li2727 Laptop - Dual Core Processor, 1GB RAM, 120GB Hard Disk, 15.4" Display, Vista Home Basic

£255.31
The AMILO Li 2727 is an excellent notebook for home-office and everyday computing. With its 15.4-inch BrilliantView display it has the perfect size - not too small for watching pictures or movies and not too big and heavy so you can put it in your bag and take it with you to any place you go.
Processor: Intel Celeron Dual Core T1400

Clock Speed: 1.73GHz

Memory: 1024MB

Hard Drive: 120GB

Display: 15.4" BrilliantView 1280 x 800

Optical Drive: DVD+/-RW Dual Layer

Graphics: Intel® Graphics Media Accelerator X3100 with up to 358 MB shared video memory

Operating Software: Windows Vista Home Basic

Other Software: Internet Security Suite

Audio: Realtek ALC268, 2 built-in stereo speakers (2x 1.5 W), microphone in combined with mono line-in, stereo headphone out shared with line-out, sound volume controlled by Hot Keys
Please note, this product is not covered by our 30-day return policy unless damaged or faulty. Special conditions apply in the event of returns.
Click here to enlarge
product shot(s
Features

ProcessorType Intel Celeron Dual Core T1400
ProcessorSpeed 1.73GHz
RAMMemory 1024MB
HardDiskCapacity 120GB
CDDVDDriveType DVD+/-RW Dual Layer
ScreenSize 15.4" BrilliantView 1280 x 800
Modem No
ConnectionPorts 4 x USB
OperatingSystem Windows Vista Home Basic
OtherFeatures 10/100 LAN
DimensionsWxHxD 355 x 24-34 x 255mm
Weight 2.7Kg
Warranty 12 months

Fujitsu Siemens Amilo Li2727 Laptop - Dual Core Processor, 1GB RAM, 120GB Hard Disk, 15.4" Display, Vista Home Basic
Item Number 396306

£255.31

Next Working Day

4 Comments

:)i like Fujitsu Siemens we have 3 at home,that looks a decent price for a not bad spec lappy a would go fot it xx

rubbish. mine was £299.99 and has home premium. its and acer from pc world.:)

Computer spec is quite good, i was always told to get a dual core processor so it can run muliple things at once on different levels (or something along these things) and i think Vista takes up quite a bit of the processor usage so better to have dual. With the hard drive space it is quite generous, depends what you store on your laptop- an average film, for example, is about 700MB. the RAM could do with being a little more-look for 2GB but 1 is sufficient enough-just dont go below 1GB say to 512MB or it will run really slowly. Vista home premium is always going to be the better version as it has more features but depends whether you think the extra money is worth it. I think i have the same laptop on order as minnimoomoo but havent got it yet (as it is still on order as i said!) so cant tell you if it is any good, few of my friends have had problems with Acer and so Siemens might be a better bet? Although I am just using my opinion to come to that conclusion. Hope that helps :thumbsup:

You need to answer 1 question.

What do you intend to use it for?

Tbh it doesn't look that good to me (not that I claim to know much about these things :lol:) but £250 really is bottom line price on a laptop so to be expected.

Having said that, if it was a toss up between this and a netbook, would go for this. Just saying as the prices are comparable.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17366130
    2. SNES Classic launches 29th September 2017 - Check for stock and pre-order i…4661374
    3. Walnut snip: Nestlé cuts nut out of chocolate after prices surge - The Guar…1011
    4. Baby boxes to be sent to new parents in Scotland from Tuesday!1420

See more discussions