Groups

Laptop Help/Advice Required

Looking to get a new laptop and saw one on ebay (item number in next post)

Just wondering what sort of price I should go up to on bidding?

Thanks (would rep for help if i know how)

10 Comments

Original Poster

Item number 320357258466

]http//ww….uk

Edit: Didnt know i couldn't link the ebay

What's the item number,you can't link to Ebay ?

Original Poster

deb8z;4860183

What's the item number,you can't link to Ebay ?

User ID kept private

Wouldn't touch it with a barge pole. I never trust people on ebay who use private auctions as there's no need for them. Apart from bidding your own gear up and hiding the evidence.

features a laser graphic design to the laptop lid.:w00t:
    I thought they had been using it as a coaster !

Shengis;4860249

Wouldn't touch it with a barge pole. I never trust people on ebay who use … Wouldn't touch it with a barge pole. I never trust people on ebay who use private auctions as there's no need for them. Apart from bidding your own gear up and hiding the evidence.

DIsagree, I use private listings because then people cant see what im selling day in day out.

looks pretty legit to me, not such low feedback to be overly concerned, id say around £200 mark, second hand.

use a ebay sniper if i was you goofbay.com and pay with paypal (even if the seller asks you to).

just keep your wits about you.

leecher;4860568

DIsagree, I use private listings because then people cant see what im … DIsagree, I use private listings because then people cant see what im selling day in day out..

Gay interest/fetish or stolen goods? ;-)

Shengis;4860625

Gay interest/fetish or stolen goods? ;-)

haha, not quite.

things that a burglar would find very profitable.

leecher;4860877

haha, not quite.things that a burglar would find very profitable.

So this is your laptop then :lol:

Seriously though, how can there be a legit reason for making a laptop, car etc auction private? I can understand certain 'grey' items but not run of the mill stuff.

Shengis;4860902

So this is your laptop then :lol:Seriously though, how can there be a … So this is your laptop then :lol:Seriously though, how can there be a legit reason for making a laptop, car etc auction private? I can understand certain 'grey' items but not run of the mill stuff.

haha not my laptop...no, could do with the laptop though.

There also may be a case when you want to keep how much money you have made from selling things on eBay secret.

OR

stop people contacting you asking if you have "anymore of that thing you sold 5 weeks ago"

OR

the buyer may be buying it as a present therefore may not want it to show up on thier feedback in case the recipient was to see?

erm....cant think of anymore....am i getting a bit petty now lol
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. love affairs1547
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767273
      3. Spotify Family Premium share614
      4. *** Weekly game codes giveaway 188 ***317

See more discussions