Laptop ideas

Found 22nd May
Hey guys,

Hoping to get some advise on laptops. I came into some cash recently and bought a MacBook Pro 2017 15 inch, but now I've realised it was too expensive and a waste of money for what I use it for (web browsing, essays, email, photoshop and Netflix). So I'm going to sell it and I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions for cheaper Windows laptops with the same Retina screen quality as the MacBook Pro?
That's the best thing about it tbh so as long as the screen's good quality I'm not too bothered about the specs.

Thanks in advance for any help!
Community Updates
Ask
6 Comments
I defo agree... buying a macbook pro is a waste of money
Merry00051 m ago

I defo agree... buying a macbook pro is a waste of money

Yea I got carried away with the whole idea of buying a Mac, but it's really not worth it imo unless you're a creative professional. Way too expensive for what you get
keep your macbook.

You need a powerful CPU for photo edit.
Also, I have no idea which laptop have screen panel with accurate colour for photo edit.
A Zenbook UX330UA is always a good choice. Although it is a more portable machine (i.e. slightly smaller and a third lighter).
EndlessWaves3 h, 16 m ago

A Zenbook UX330UA is always a good choice. Although it is a more portable …A Zenbook UX330UA is always a good choice. Although it is a more portable machine (i.e. slightly smaller and a third lighter).

UX330UA is about £700.
How much can Macbook pro selling? 950 may be?
For the difference of £250, personally don't see the point of selling Macbook.
Cisco06060633 m ago

UX330UA is about £700. How much can Macbook pro selling? 950 may be?For …UX330UA is about £700. How much can Macbook pro selling? 950 may be?For the difference of £250, personally don't see the point of selling Macbook.

Thanks guys. the MacBook will sell for about 1800 so I do think it's worth selling. I'll take a look at the zenbook
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants