Groups
    EXPIRED

Laptop Insurance

I want to take out laptop insurance however my laptop is a year and a week old.

Usually you can only take out insurance if your laptop was purchased in the last 12 months, I have rang up a company to see if they would insure me however they were very strict and said they could not.

Does anyone know a company who might be a bit more flexible with this?

4 Comments

Banned

Good afternoon,Do you have home insurance?maybe you could insure it through this.I had a laptop which was 2yrs old.It went funny and claimed on the home insurance,had to pay £100 excess and got abrand spanking new laptop which was easly 3 times better than my old one(bonus).

Original Poster

Hi sorry, at the minute I don't have content insurance but I have been looking at taking it out. Don't like the idea of claiming for just a laptop only for my premiums to go up.

Any idea how much this would put my premium up by aswell?

Banned

Bane17;2473970

Hi sorry, at the minute I don't have content insurance but I have been … Hi sorry, at the minute I don't have content insurance but I have been looking at taking it out. Don't like the idea of claiming for just a laptop only for my premiums to go up.Any idea how much this would put my premium up by aswell?

my premium with nationwide has not gone up :thumbsup:

podd2000;2477493

my premium with nationwide has not gone up :thumbsup:

would i need proof of purchase with homecare insurance ?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Cheapest way to call landline, UK to Ireland77
      2. I have a TV and internet11
      3. Google assistant notification79
      4. cheap glasses websites45

See more discussions