Laptop insurance laptopcover.co.uk

Looking for some laptop insurance, currys wanted 7.99 a month and I was sure you can get it cheaper online.

I found: laptopcover.co.uk

can anyone tell me if they're safe? thanks.

9 Comments

No, I can't confirm whether they are saafe or not.

Sorry,

The JFK

No address or phone number, so no. But how can you not know to look for this stuff yourself yet?

I never do insurance cover, you get a 1 year warranty with the laptop anyway. I have never been a big fan of buying added insurance. Most problems with laptops/Pcs can be fixed if you have some computer knowledge of even browse google.

my 2cents. :-)

Original Poster

dxx;3795383

No address or phone number, so no. But how can you not know to look for … No address or phone number, so no. But how can you not know to look for this stuff yourself yet?

:roll: Um if you click T&C you'll find it does have an address and phone number, ta ta troll.

Original Poster

The JFK;3795349

No, I can't confirm whether they are saafe or not.Sorry, The JFK

um, ok?

t0mm;3795444

:roll: Um if you click T&C you'll find it does have an address and phone … :roll: Um if you click T&C you'll find it does have an address and phone number, ta ta troll.

Ouch. I'm sorry, but you my friend have just been MERKED

dean3988;3795480

Ouch. I'm sorry, but you my friend have just been MERKED

Wow, serious hate.

put it on home insurance? if you have some.

I'm sure domestic and general do one.

Original Poster

Tactile;3795534

put it on home insurance? if you have some.I'm sure domestic and general … put it on home insurance? if you have some.I'm sure domestic and general do one.

I do, I just claimed and got this one. I'd rather have it on a seperate policy now.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Sad news about Barcelona1525
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764044
    3. PDF Drive is your search engine for PDF files. No annoying ads, no download…22
    4. Weekly game codes giveaway 183317

See more discussions