Groups

Laptop issues!!!!

whenever i go on anything that requires flash player like youtube or anything like that it tells me to download the latest flashplayer but i have allready done this and as far as i know i have had the latest flash player for a while. can anyone reccomend a solution please?

8 Comments

Do you use firefox?

I had this problem, I installed flash but also needed to install the flash plugin

Original Poster

nah i dont like the new firefox so im using internet explorer

RedIron;2669442

Do you use firefox?I had this problem, I installed flash but also needed … Do you use firefox?I had this problem, I installed flash but also needed to install the flash plugin

Red Iron, is on th emoney, bet that right

Original Poster

do i need to download a plugin for IE then? and ifso where from, im guessing the website but can anyone give me a direct link?

Cluffy321;2669533

do i need to download a plugin for IE then? and ifso where from, im … do i need to download a plugin for IE then? and ifso where from, im guessing the website but can anyone give me a direct link?

]This should do it

Edit - Not that one, ]this one, it should install the lot for you

Original Poster

i have downloaded the installer but it wont run the install, any help from here?

Cluffy321;2669698

i have downloaded the installer but it wont run the install, any help … i have downloaded the installer but it wont run the install, any help from here?

Did you use the second one?

The first one was Firefox (the adobe website detects what browser you use and provides links accordingly so I ended up with the wrong one the fist time I tried)

Ok it's changed my link again, try this;

adobe.com/sho…SIE

Original Poster

i got it workin thanks for all the help everyone
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Supermarket may have sold Sausages & Other Pork products may have been inf…1117
      2. Entitled to overtime to be included in your holiday pay47
      3. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17416146
      4. How dangerous is Donald trump?32165

See more discussions