Laptop JUST for Photo editing

Posted 30th Oct
Hey guys!!!

just want a laptop purely for editing photos (lightroom/Photoshop)

Im a massive Google User so all my ecosystem is Chrome OS/Android.

I have a decent quality monitor so can plug in for external screen but need operating system.

would be ace if i could use a pen to edit, SSD would be good too.

Not a budget really but if i could get something for less than 600, that would be good!

Thanks!
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

5 Comments
For that money you could get an awesome tablet, if not an IPad, get wireless accessories and the thing you need to connect to your screen. I recently purchased a high resolution phone/tablet (Xiaomi) for less than £150, it’s simply amazing and kills Apple stuff. Laptops are just for work these days, I wouldn’t bother unless you intend to carry a 2kg brick around with you (defeats point of it being mobile). 1kg to 1.5kg bricks are priced £900+
Get a tablet, you won’t look back.
for limited use, i would suggest get a refurbished one from dell outlet. they are great value for what you want.
mutley130/10/2019 21:07

for limited use, i would suggest get a refurbished one from dell outlet. …for limited use, i would suggest get a refurbished one from dell outlet. they are great value for what you want.

Amazing! Will look now
mutley130/10/2019 21:07

for limited use, i would suggest get a refurbished one from dell outlet. …for limited use, i would suggest get a refurbished one from dell outlet. they are great value for what you want.

Good call mutters
I use my iPad Pro with Affinity, great bit of kit
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants