Groups

Laptop keyboard help needed please.

Banned
    Hi

I got my neighbours laptop in front of me and there's big problems with the keyboard. When I type the following letters, I get these characters instead!

0 = *, U = 4, I =5, O =6, P = -, J = 1, K =2, L = 3, M = 0

I've checked the language of the keyboard and it's all set up to English UK.

Any ideas? She's using XP. Thanks

5 Comments

You have the number lock on.

Press fn and the lock image on the function row

you have got the numlock on. try switching it off.., normally fn key + numlock

tell em ull open up the pc for them for £20 and fix it, then just take num lock off.

Original Poster Banned

Predikuesi;3268771

You have the number lock on.Press fn and the lock image on the function … You have the number lock on.Press fn and the lock image on the function row

zish_uk;3268774

you have got the numlock on. try switching it off.., normally fn key + … you have got the numlock on. try switching it off.., normally fn key + numlock

God, I feel soooo thick now! :oops: Thanks guys.... rep will be left! :thumbsup:

Original Poster Banned

acecatcher3;3268807

tell em ull open up the pc for them for £20 and fix it, then just take … tell em ull open up the pc for them for £20 and fix it, then just take num lock off.

Only £20.... surely it's worth more than that! Not worth getting outta bed for! :-D
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise the Miles136 summer burning caribou comp1122
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4542119
      3. Back to school: what's your views on your kids uniform and piercing rules e…27120
      4. If you had £50,000 to start a business what would it be ?2546

See more discussions