Groups

laptop keys

got a new laptop today and when I go to do a pound sign it comes up with #, someone said I need to press keys to get it to normal anyone know how to do this?? rep will be left thanks

10 Comments

Down the bottom right of the screen by the time there should be a panel/icon that says EN

Right click this and it should say something like English (US) and English (UK)

Pick UK and that should sort it

try this link ]http//an…6xu

forget this link its not good follow the advise above ################# ££££££££££££££££££££ it works

or this if the first thing doesn't work. Select English (United Kingdom) instead of English (United States)

Screenshots explaining how to do it

starr.net/is/…tml

You will need to change the keypad settings to UK... but don't know how you would do it
    Maybe put the make into Google ?

................have just read above sorry .. didn't read first !!

Original Poster

done many thanks guys

Original Poster

SunTzu;2429128

or this if the first thing doesn't work. Select English (United Kingdom) … or this if the first thing doesn't work. Select English (United Kingdom) instead of English (United States)Screenshots explaining how to do ithttp://www.starr.net/is/type/intl-add.html

thanks hun managed to do it myself but this is the way I needed to do it

excellent, well done :-)

Banned

Yh its on US settings....best way to do is go through Control Panel...regional settings, change it and remopve US settings....then when re-starts it will be gone for good

While you are there remove the us keyboard to stop it accidentally getting changed back

Banned

ODB_69;2429187

Yh its on US settings....best way to do is go through Control … Yh its on US settings....best way to do is go through Control Panel...regional settings, change it and remopve US settings....then when re-starts it will be gone for good

maddogb;2429880

While you are there remove the us keyboard to stop it accidentally … While you are there remove the us keyboard to stop it accidentally getting changed back

:?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767244
      2. word association Game73844477
      3. Fifa 18 web app Now active.22
      4. Important info for Ryanair customers1824

See more discussions