Found 14th Mar 2009
hi! im in need of a laptop for under £300. i would like a webcam and either vista home premium or xp home. anything better than that i would be delighted.
many thanks

6 Comments

It's a refurb, but comes with 12 month warranty, built in webcam, Dual Core Processor, Vista Premium and 160GB Hard drive. Not bad for £239.99:

dixons.co.uk/mar…665

This kind of spec would normally set you back atleast £100 more.

Original Poster

Trickyjabs;4641034

It's a refurb, but comes with 12 month warranty, built in webcam, Dual … It's a refurb, but comes with 12 month warranty, built in webcam, Dual Core Processor, Vista Premium and 160GB Hard drive. Not bad for £239.99:http://www.dixons.co.uk/martprd/store/[email protected]@@@[email protected]@@@&BV_EngineID=ccdladegjjihddjcflgceggdhhmdgmi.0&page=Product&fm=null&sm=null&tm=null&sku=726411&category_oid=-32665This kind of spec would normally set you back atleast £100 more.

thanks! does refurbished mean someones used it already or its just old?

Glitzybabe;4641072

thanks! does refurbished mean someones used it already or its just old?

In general, it means either:

Someone bought it and returned it
OR
It was a shop display model

In all cases, they give it the once over (refurb) and it comes with a normal 12 month warranty. I think it's a steal! :thumbsup: I ordered one and it's great.

Use code MARCH10 and get it delivered for £229.99.

I'd agree with the above posts that the refurbs are the way to go if you're on a tight budget. I bought my 'refurb' about 8 months ago, and have ordered two since for family members who have all been really pleased with the purchases. The only 'issue' I had on mine was 1 dead pixel, but it really doesn't notice. The others I ordered were all perfect. They don't turn up half worn out so don't worry about that, and you have your 12 month warranty so go for it!

supermod

Glitzybabe, I've removed your other 2 duplicate posts, it's best to keep all the information in one thread, thanks.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition70778
    2. Win Google Pixel 2 or a Google Pixel 2 XL11
    3. Win a villa holiday for two in Portugal with Four Seasons Fairways @ Sunday…66
    4. Win two star gazing festival tickets in the north pennines54

See more discussions