laptop OK to play football manager.?

5 replies
Found 24th Nov 2016
with black Friday tomorrow I'm thinking best time to buy a laptop is tomorrow one of the main reasons is to play football manager . I'm not the best when it comes to all the specs of a computer I don't really know what to look for . I don't have a fortune to spend but was just wondering what's the cheapest laptop I could get capable of running football manager OK.? any help be appreciated
thanks

5 Comments

Your washing machine will do

I'm in same boat. Check this thread out jump to last couple of pages. Lots of useful info on there.

community.sigames.com/top…=98

Dell will be selling from tomorrow i3 laptop with 8gb RAM,1Tb storage £199 This will be more than capable of running any FM version

​​Dell will be selling from tomorrow i3 laptop with 8gb RAM,1Tb storage £199 This will be more than capable of running any FM version

Original Poster

mip156q

​​Dell will be selling from tomorrow i3 laptop with 8gb RAM,1Tb storage £1 … ​​Dell will be selling from tomorrow i3 laptop with 8gb RAM,1Tb storage £199 This will be more than capable of running any FM version

​thanks I did see that one also one on tesco for same price didn't know which is the best deal
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769406
    2. word association Game74244906
    3. Add one, leave one game54415430
    4. 5 Letter Scrabble Game52322857

See more discussions