Groups

Laptop payment hasn't gone through yet from Dell outlet store

Hi can someone help me. I bought a laptop from the Dell Outlet store at 6 o'clock last night (Wednesday), I know it has only been a day, but no payments have gone through yet. The only thing I got was an acknowledgement order through email and that's it. Is this how they work or do I need to worry about my order not going through. I have also checked my bank and they said nothing has come up yet. oO

5 Comments

Presumably they only take the money after the item has been despatched.

It means you're their 1000th customer this week and have been allocated a free order. Every 100th order they process free of charge.

Bet you wish you'd added that webcam now!

Original Poster

deb8z

Presumably they only take the money after the item has been despatched.

Yeah that's true but I would of thought my bank would have some sort of payment pending to be cleared. So that Dell can confirm my order.

joshjw

Yeah that's true but I would of thought my bank would have some sort of … Yeah that's true but I would of thought my bank would have some sort of payment pending to be cleared. So that Dell can confirm my order.

I wouldn't have thought so as it's not actually pending is it.

Original Poster

deb8z

I wouldn't have thought so as it's not actually pending is it.

Oh right good point. Do you reakon I should wait a few more days to see what happens.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Veteran TV host Sir Bruce Forsyth dies at 892529
      2. Veteran TV presenter doesn't die but gets damages from the Police - is that…66
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764306
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846211

See more discussions