Laptop problem, can anyone help please?

9 replies
Found 12th Feb 2011
Just done a system restore to solve a problem, now when I turn the laptop on I get this! ( 1st post) now I'm pretty clues up but this has thrown me! I haven't deleted anything I shouldn't but I can't get past these messages, if I click them off I just get the black screen

9 Comments

Original Poster

http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r213/clarelouise25/e61b45af.jpg

think i had same problem ages ago,,in the end i had to reinstall the windows operating system, which solved problem

Original Poster

It's the same in safe mode but with the bottom error message only. Ascii I don't understand your second link lol do I really have to restore to factory? I'll lose everything

Banned

what was the original problem? A virus?

if so, start in SAFE MODE and run this

housecall.trendmicro.com/uk/

Banned

clarelouise25

It's the same in safe mode but with the bottom error message only. Ascii … It's the same in safe mode but with the bottom error message only. Ascii I don't understand your second link lol do I really have to restore to factory? I'll lose everything

just restore your data from a backup

You maty be able to do a repair if you have a windows disk,

Original Poster

Uh huh the backup that I never made. Just want to make sure that factory settingsis my only option left

Banned

clarelouise25

Uh huh the backup that I never made. Just want to make sure that factory … Uh huh the backup that I never made. Just want to make sure that factory settingsis my only option left

just reinstall windows using OS disk. Will keep data that way.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Coming up to bonfire night ...2128
    2. word association Game74244893
    3. sweet Sundays codes need to be redeemed by 23.59 on the 19th of October56
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769294

See more discussions