Found 18th Nov 2008
Hi,

Can anybody help, my little girl was playing with my laptop and has somehow managed to turn the screen view sideways argh!!!

Does anybody know how to fix this, I am getting a sore neck from tilting my head sideways!!!!

Thanks

11 Comments

hold down control and one of the arrow keys? That might sort it

Press Ctrl and an Arrow key I believe...

press CTRL + ALT + then the up arrow :thumbsup:

hehe common problem! Just press CTRL + ALT and the up arrow. That should sort you out!

LOL - just imagine if you worked at a school and some of the kids had worked out how to do this...

*sigh*

Original Poster

Thanks everybody that's it sorted.

Banned

c
t
r
l

a
l
t

u
p

a
r
r
o
w

;
)

[email protected];3495304

LOL - just imagine if you worked at a school and some of the kids had … LOL - just imagine if you worked at a school and some of the kids had worked out how to do this...*sigh*

I do, and they have lol. Little gits! :x

Mrs R;3495313

Thanks everybody that's it sorted.

Your welcome....And welcome to HUKD :-D

Original Poster

I've been using the site for a while but have never posted anything, will definately start to.

HUKD is fab, although there is one down side............ I have done absolutely no housework today plus I have spent a fortune!!!! Hubby is not going to be pleased!

Will just have a quick look for somethng for him, soften te blow a little bit (any excuse to shop some more!!!!)

Thanks for the warm welcome.

[email protected];3495304

LOL - just imagine if you worked at a school and some of the kids had … LOL - just imagine if you worked at a school and some of the kids had worked out how to do this...*sigh*

I'm sure you can turn it off in the intel control panel (apparently it's a feature of the software for intel graphics).
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. SNES Classic launches 29th September 2017 - Check for stock and pre-order i…4711606
    2. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would35145
    3. UBER can be a waste of money1223
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769252

See more discussions