Groups

laptop question ??

Banned
    i recently sent of my laptop to hp as cooling fan failed. i got it back today and found out it all worked fine so i downloaded the latest itunes update from itunes itself. After the download it restarted the computer. But everytime i log on it says this is not a genuine copy of windows 7 build 7600.

thanks in advance if you know whats wrong.

4 Comments

Click Start and in the Run box type slui.exe 4, Enter. Select an activation centre near you, call, speak with a real person and explain what happened

Original Poster Banned

ok thankyou

aircanman

Click Start and in the Run box type slui.exe 4, Enter. Select an … Click Start and in the Run box type slui.exe 4, Enter. Select an activation centre near you, call, speak with a real person and explain what happened

OR, cry to the place that fixed it and threaten to Sue them for using a illegal copy of windows.

/end thread.

that0nehurts

OR, cry to the place that fixed it and threaten to Sue them for using a … OR, cry to the place that fixed it and threaten to Sue them for using a illegal copy of windows. /end thread.

/end thread? how sad.

Umm, whats probably happened is they have restored the computer and not used the correct restore kit. All it needs is activating, or reinstalling using the recovery partition.

/end previous members stupid comments
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Cheapest way to obtain Microsoft Office?45
      2. To buy Iphone 611
      3. What is the true cost of 4K HDR home cinema entertainment in 2017?710
      4. recent price to fit a standard sized garage door55

See more discussions