Groups

Laptop raiser

Hi everyone,
    a while back, I saw a post where there was a good deal on a laptop raiser. I think that it was at ebuyer but can't locate it. Can anyone point me in the right direction as I want to stop burning my legs with my Mac . Thanks for your help
    Regards
    Raphael

6 Comments

This kind of thing?

play.com/Sea…y=0

Two of them are out of stock but you can order for when they are avaliable.

Original Poster

Thanks guys. This is exactly what I've been looking for. Highly appreciated
    Regards
    Raphael

ebuyer items dont always show up when they are out of stock

calmacuk;1780819

This kind of thing? … This kind of thing? http://www.play.com/Search.aspx?searchtype=PCSH&searchstring=cushtop&page=search&pa=search&go.x=0&go.y=0Two of them are out of stock but you can order for when they are avaliable.

I BOUGHT 2 OFF THEM OFF PLAY.COM FOR KIDS LAPTOPS AND THET DO THE JOB THE LAPTOP DOESNT SLIDE OFF AND THEIR WELL MADE....I PAID £15 EACH AND THEY,R NOW £9.99 MONEY WELL SPENT.....HOPE THAT HELPS

I Bought 2 Off Them Off Play.com For Kids Laptops And Thet Do The Job The Laptop Doesnt Slide Off And Their Well Made....i Paid £15 Each And They,r Now £9.99 Money Well Spent.....hope That Helps
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. 'Hard' Brexit offers '£135bn annual boost' to economy - BBC News1630
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …2441
      3. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread415514092
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764474

See more discussions