Posted 21st Dec 2022
Hi
Im looking for a Laptop for uni work/general round the house use meeting calls with head sets. Starting in the new year. I want a decent size screen and it to be quick i rather like HP/Lenovo my budget is £700ish any help.from you out there would be much appreciated thanks
Community Updates
New Comment

6 Comments

sorted by
  1. Avatar
    So far, you've said Uni work, online meetings, HP or Lenovo, and a £700 budget. Well, any laptop from a mainstream retailer at that price meets those needs!

Have a bit of a think, read other threads, maybe visit a store, and make a shortlist.

You could start here and I suggest skip most of the technical details - concentrate on the screensize and which of the examples would suit you best. (edited)
  2. Avatar
    Have you tried search? This is a common question, so a bit of reading and you'll be able to get a shortlist.
  3. Avatar
    [deleted]
    Author
    Hi thanks for the reply decent graphics would be good decent screen size and storage also does anyone reccomend a good antivirus as well
  4. Avatar
    Author
    Adam do you think 8GB RAM and 512GD storage will be enough for general uniwork and meeting with windows 11 home sorry to be a pest iv no idea about specifications etc
  5. Avatar
    yes https//ww…774

I just bought a tablet PC from them and they did a good job of setting it up.
  6. Avatar
    Author
    Did they put office and everything on for you pal
Top Merchants