Expired

Laptop sleeve/bag for Dell XPS 9360 13.3 inch. Any suggestions from owners?

Found 24th Jun
I luckily managed to pick up a new Dell XPS 9360 from John Lewis this morning in their clearance for a bargain price, but I want to protect it as much as I can. Does anyone that owns this machine have any advice for me on which laptop sleeve/bag offers the best fit/protection. Don't really mind if it's a sleeve, case or bag.
Cheers guys
Community Updates
AskAccessoriesDell XPS
9 Comments
Got the Belkin F8N051 for my 17" laptop for £25 at amazon and it's absolutely fantastic.

34124865-gGD8w.jpg
Edited by: "MIDURIX" 24th Jun
MIDURIX3 m ago

Got the Belkin F8N051 for my 17" laptop for £25 at amazon and it's …Got the Belkin F8N051 for my 17" laptop for £25 at amazon and it's absolutely fantastic.[Image]

Cheers. I'll see if they do a smaller version. My XPS is no bigger than the 11.6 inch Lenovo I use for daily browsing etc.
I have one of these for my 13" Macbook Pro. Not cheap but lovely quality and nicely padded.

ebay.co.uk/itm…lZN

If your wanting a bag though I find most of the rucksacks designed for laptops usually offer very good protection.
how much did you pay?
badger260924th Jun

I got it for £559

What specs did it have?
sazal20 h, 5 m ago

What specs did it have?

i5 7200u, 8gb ram, 256 ssd, FHD, backlit keyboard. Everything I was looking for really. 8th gen processor would have been great but not a chance at that price. It was the last one in that store so no point me posting it as a deal, although there may be the odd one out there.
Cheers for the suggestions guys, ended up going for the Inateck 13 inch case from Amazon. £13 and fits really well. Snug but not too snug, a little room for movement but not enough that it rattles around.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants