Laptop sound problem !

7 replies
Found 6th May 2011
When you listen to anything on Daughters laptop ( youtube, catch up tv etc ) everyone sounds like a flippin chipmunk !!!!
Have been on realtek audio manager and thought she had set it one of those weird enviroments you get but no, its set to none , cant fathom it out.
Anyone with any advice please ? ........oh and its windows 7.

7 Comments

Personally, i would Uninstall the realtek software, then uninstall the device from the device lanager, and delete the driver. Then reboot and install it all again.

have you tried plugging in ext speakers? just in case.

Original Poster

jayjayuk1234

Personally, i would Uninstall the realtek software, then uninstall the … Personally, i would Uninstall the realtek software, then uninstall the device from the device lanager, and delete the driver. Then reboot and install it all again.

Might have to do that , but just thought it maybe something simpler that i am missing .

Original Poster

Joey Bloggsy

have you tried plugging in ext speakers? just in case.

Sound and everything is working perfect, its just everyones voices are really high pitched and sound like chipmunks on speed lol !

Have you dropped yet?

knock once if 'yes' and twice if 'no'

shopstilldrops

Sound and everything is working perfect, its just everyones voices are … Sound and everything is working perfect, its just everyones voices are really high pitched and sound like chipmunks on speed lol !

Is this on everything? So someone talking on a Youtube video? Or is it only say, during a video call on Messenger?

where's dcx madass when you need her
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. word association Game74244876
    2. 5 Letter Scrabble Game52322831
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769258
    4. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would35149

See more discussions