Found 12th Nov 2009
Hi,

Looking for a laptop table to use whilst sat on the sofa.
Nearest i have found is this direct.tesco.com/q/R…spx but reviews don't seem that great.

Anyone have any other ideas?

Cheers

10 Comments

they have em on special at argos

]http//ww…ble

Original Poster

onlyme23;6863698

they have em on special at … they have em on special at argos]http://www.argos.co.uk/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/Search?storeId=10001&catalogId=1500001801&langId=-1&searchTerms=laptop+table

Many Thanks - Rep Left :thumbsup:

saintscouple;6863720

Many Thanks - Rep Left :thumbsup:

yw i happened to have reserved one earlier to pick up tomorrow lol like the fact they do 360 turn so can swivel it out the way instead of have to move whole table :-D

Original Poster

onlyme23;6863767

yw i happened to have reserved one earlier to pick up tomorrow lol like … yw i happened to have reserved one earlier to pick up tomorrow lol like the fact they do 360 turn so can swivel it out the way instead of have to move whole table :-D

Yeah, and they look a solid build as well. Only down point is they aren't height adjustable, but the reviews don't state this as a problem.

Original Poster

beamo;6863755

Ikea also do Laptop … Ikea also do Laptop tables....http://www.ikea.com/gb/en/search/?query=laptop+table

Cheers, but they don't seem competative to the Argos ones - look more flimsy and are more expensive - thanks for the reply though :thumbsup:

saintscouple;6863785

Yeah, and they look a solid build as well. Only down point is they aren't … Yeah, and they look a solid build as well. Only down point is they aren't height adjustable, but the reviews don't state this as a problem.

yep i was dissapointed bout that too but they have great reviews with everyone stating they are perfect height so shouldnt be a huge problem

saintscouple;6863791

Cheers, but they don't seem competative to the Argos ones - look more … Cheers, but they don't seem competative to the Argos ones - look more flimsy and are more expensive - thanks for the reply though :thumbsup:

not flimsy at all - plus great simple tilt facility which is very useful

try one out

Original Poster

scrumpypaul;6866298

not flimsy at all - plus great simple tilt facility which is very … not flimsy at all - plus great simple tilt facility which is very usefultry one out

Thanks, will have a look at one today, seeing as my local is just opposite the Argos i have one reserved at.

Original Poster

well has a look at both the one from Ikea and Argos and went for the Argos one reduced from £49.99 to £19.99.
Whilst the Ikea one had more functunality i.e height adjustment, and tilt function, the Argos one just looked more stylish and solid and hence being used in the lounge that's the one i went for.
Must say for £20 it is well worth the money and i'm sure would get a lot of heat if posted as a deal.
Thanks to everyone again for their input. :thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition51449
    2. Win a gorgeous bundle of fair trade toys from Best Years, worth £100 @ Netm…10
    3. hello fashion mag/jigsaw comp - win £1,000 to spend INSTORE at jigsaw88
    4. Win a short break for two at our hotel of the year: the Pointer, Bucks @ Su…55

See more discussions