Groups

laptop to computer

Banned
    wanna access my computer files from other room on my laptop (acer aspire one) in living room wirelessly

how?

6 Comments

Original Poster Banned

dontasciime;7275844

right click teh folder /drive you wanna share, I understand risk etc etc, … right click teh folder /drive you wanna share, I understand risk etc etc, just enable file sharing (xp)make sure bother workgroup or both mshome or rather both networks matchfor vista/w7 etc jsut search googel plenty of guides but you need to go thru netowrk sharing centre and it can be a pain

im on windows 7 btw

cheers for edit

ftp might be an option if your aa1 is running linux and won't "see" the folders your windows pc is sharing

look into filezilla. great program..

Original Poster Banned

oldmanhouse;7275878

ftp might be an option if your aa1 is running linux and won't "see" the … ftp might be an option if your aa1 is running linux and won't "see" the folders your windows pc is sharinglook into filezilla. great program..

got it running windows 7 buddy

gsettle24;7275890

got it running windows 7 buddy

in that case a workgroup is the way to go as its the easiest to set up (well on xp at least! couldnt comment on 7)
    a ftp server and client set up would still be fine on win7 if you have no luck with the folder sharing though
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Legal advice?56
      2. Sold item on eBay from UK - buyer from USA66
      3. iPhone 7 32GB Black Unopened45
      4. 90" curtain pole without a centre bracket!?34

See more discussions